- Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Limelight in Ibiza £47.00 – S T U N N I N G no? This is a need not a want.
- Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette £43.00 – I’ve been lusting after this for a while!
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream £18.00 – Everyone and their cat has been raving about this cream which makes me want it obvs for fear of missing out.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette £41.00 – Again a palette I have been lusting after for a while now. The colours are just beautiful.
- The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2% £8.00 – The Ordinary is a brand people are going nuts for and I’m desperate to try it for myself. I love the sound of this serum so will be purchasing this soon!
- NYX Face and Body Glitter in Rose and Crystal £5.50 – All of the shades are lush but these two are right up my street, these are some of the more affordable products on my wish list so I think I’ll be the happy owner of these too very soon.
- Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir £50.00 – This product has been talked about EVERYWHERE. I’m a huge fan of facial oils and this one sounds amazing, the price tag not so much but I’m intrigued all the same.
- BECCA x Chrissy Teigan Glow Face Palette £45.00 – This palette looks beautiful, I love the packaging, Chrissy Teigan and BECCA products so what’s not to love about this exactly? Nothing. It’s flawless.
Do you have any of these products? Let me know what you think of them if you do!
(All photos are from cultbeauty.co.uk. Photos are not my own.)