7 Beauty Products I Can’t Live Without
- Lip Balm – Currently I’m using O’Keeffe’s Lip Repair and I’ve got to say, it’s fantastic. It’s so moisturising and really hydrates my lips. I always have really dry lips so having a good lip balm is important to me and this one definitely fits the bill. It also lasts after for hours, even after a drink. Honestly it’s amazing. This is not an ad but seriously you need this lip balm in your life.
- Moisturiser – Right now I’m working my way through a mahoosive tub of First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Cream and I’m loving it so far. I got it for Christmas from my Fiancé and it’s wonderful stuff. You can use it on your face and body and I do both, it’s so light yet really creamy and moisturising whilst not being greasy at all.
- Heat Protectant Spray – My go to is the TRESemmé one because you get loads and it’s usually on offer but if you have any other recommendations I would love to hear them. Always on the lookout for products that can look after my hair.
- Dry Shampoo – I have one word for you, Colab. Literally best dry shampoo brand ever.
- Nail Polish – Nail polish is something that makes me feel so much better and put together. When my nails are painted I just feel better, that might sound so weird but it’s true. My fave colour at the moment is a glittery black from Barry M. I’m also quite partial to a dark blood red shade. Although I must admit I’m quite excited for Spring and Summer to crack out some pastel numbers.
- Mascara – If I could only use one make up item for the rest of my life it would probably be mascara, unless you’re including lip balm then obvz it would be that. I’m not overly attached to a specific mascara, I try new ones all the time but they have to be ultra black and ultra volumising. I also need any mascara I try to be really good at holding a curl because my lashes tend to droop down if the hold isn’t strong enough and it really annoys me. Why you gotta do that lashes huh?
- Cleanser – I am absolutely loving Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 3-in-1 cleanser right now. I love cleansers that also take all of your make up off, I’m not really into make up wipes as I find they dry my skin out too much but this stuff, this is right up my street. It smells exactly like fresh peaches and it’s a cream formula so it’s moisturising and doesn’t dry your skin out. It takes my make up off with no hassle at all and it’s also massive so will last for ages.
What beauty products could you not live without?
*The above products use affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you use my link to purchase any of the above items, with no charge to yourself.
Thanks for reading lovelies!