If I Won the Lottery | A Wish List
I don’t play the lottery. Your chances of winning aren’t great I hear. Sure they’re even less if you don’t actually play but whatever. Despite not actually playing the lottery I always have an idea in my head of things I would love to buy that I currently deem too expensive but definitely wouldn’t if I was a millionaire y’know? I decided to include a mini list of said items here on the blog today and I’d love to know yours too.
- Cartier LOVE 18ct white gold bracelet – £3750.00
- La Mer Moisturising Cream – £340.00
- La Mer The Eye Concentrate – £155.00
- La Mer The Concentrate – £370.00
- La Mer Brilliance Brightening Mask Set – £210.00
- La Mer The Lifting and Firming Mask – £170.00
- La Mer The Brilliance Brightening Facial – £200.00
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – £299.99
- Saint Laurent Monogram Collége Quilted-Leather Satchel – £1725.00
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case – £159.00
- JURA Giga 5 Chrome Coffee Machine – £3950.00
Obviously, there are so many more things I would buy and use my money for if I actually won the lottery. However, I didn’t want this blog post to be never-ending so tried to keep it to the first few that popped into my head and weren’t mega obvious like a new car, massive house etc. Ha!
What would you buy if you won the lottery?
*All photos used are from selfridges.com and do not belong to me.