Shopping for Autumn | a Haul
I had an email through on my birthday from New Look containing a 20% off discount code which of course, I couldn’t pass up. Especially with Autumn approaching, my absolute favourite season. Therefore I decided to do a bit of shopping and treat myself to a few bits and share what I bought on my blog.
- Camel Brushed Felted Spot Jumper
- Mustard Balloon Sleeve Oversized Longline Cardigan
- Tall Dark Grey Faux Fur Gilet
- Black Heart Spot Print Shirt
- White Sequin Gold Lips T-Shirt
- White Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt
- Black Stripe Crew Neck Jumper
- Cream Flared Sleeve Longline Jumper
I’m so excited to be able to start wearing everything but particularly, the mustard cardigan. I saw the ever-beautiful Gwennan from Twenty Something Meltdown wearing a similar one recently and fell in love with it and so obviously hunted down a similar one for myself! I think it will look great paired with skinnies and boots (and of course a top underneath).
What have you been buying to transition into Autumn?